Known issues with MiTime v1.0.5 & 1.0.6
- Unable to use the application on first run after completing the application settings – no tab bar presented. Please use the work around below if you are unable to update to v1.0.7:
- Open MiTime.
- Complete the Currency symbol, next invoice number, and date format fields.
- Tap Save.
- Press home button on iPhone.
- Double-press home button on iPhone.
- Shut down MiTime by pressing and holding on the icon and then clicking on the red minus sign.
- Relaunch and the settings screen will not be presented and app will work as designed.
Known issues with MiTime v1.0.3:
- Bug adding tracking events manually.
- Bug where the duration and costs aren’t calculated correctly.
- Bug with deletion of a charges.
- Bug with update of pricing when charges removed.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.4.
Known issue with MiTime v1.0.2:
- Application crashes when a tracked event is selected for edit/update. This is a problem that occurs on iOS 5.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.3.
Known issue with MiTime v1.0.1:
- Invoice number in e-mail subject is one number higher than the invoice number on the created invoice.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.2.
Known issues with MiTime v1.0.0:
- Calculated duration and price differs to the values in Edit tracked event.
- Label issue in export by dates (To date becomes from after selection.
- Time was output on Invoice Date.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.1.