Known issues with MiTime v1.0.5 & 1.0.6
- Unable to use the application on first run after completing the application settings – no tab bar presented. Please use the work around below if you are unable to update to v1.0.7:
- Open MiTime.
- Complete the Currency symbol, next invoice number, and date format fields.
- Tap Save.
- Press home button on iPhone.
- Double-press home button on iPhone.
- Shut down MiTime by pressing and holding on the icon and then clicking on the red minus sign.
- Relaunch and the settings screen will not be presented and app will work as designed.
Known issues with MiTime v1.0.3:
- Bug adding tracking events manually.
- Bug where the duration and costs aren’t calculated correctly.
- Bug with deletion of a charges.
- Bug with update of pricing when charges removed.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.4.
Known issue with MiTime v1.0.2:
- Application crashes when a tracked event is selected for edit/update. This is a problem that occurs on iOS 5.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.3.
Known issue with MiTime v1.0.1:
- Invoice number in e-mail subject is one number higher than the invoice number on the created invoice.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.2.
Known issues with MiTime v1.0.0:
- Calculated duration and price differs to the values in Edit tracked event.
- Label issue in export by dates (To date becomes from after selection.
- Time was output on Invoice Date.
These issues have been resolved in MiTime v1.0.1.
Hi. The app crashes every time when selecting & adding a new client. I’ve uninstalled & reinstalled but it’s still the same. iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1
What version of the app are you running? Is it v1.0.4? There were some issues with iOS 5.0.1 and the tracking element of the application but this has been fixed on the v1.0.4 release. What version of the app are you using? The free version or paid?
I suggest that you add in the setting the possibility for someone to be able to use seconds in the start and end time when you create a time entry.
Thanks for your comment. Is there a specific reason that you need to track to the second? There may be other areas that can be improved to help.
I will add it to the list of enhancements for the next release.