MiLists v1.1.0 has the following updates and fixes:
- Added the ability to clear a list from a button instead of having to delete each item separately (List owner only).
- Fixed bug where multiple instances of the same list appear as duplicates.
- Updated account wording to detail data privacy information.
Please update to the latest version and in you haven’t purchased the upgrade then do so now for the new lower price!
MiLists is now available from the Apple App Store. Direct link here
Please log any issues you find on this blog and keep an eye out for any updates that are coming!
Are you fed up with forgetting to write down items needed in the weekly shop on the scrap of paper being used for this weeks shopping? Well worry no more!!
With MiLists you can have a shared list with as many people as you want! You can then add your items to the list and the list creator will get a notification that you have done so!
MiLists isn’t limited to shopping lists either! You can use it to pack your suitcase for your holidays, or keeping track of anything you like.
MiLists has the following features:
- Add users (via e-mail address) with or with out delete permissions to your lists.
- Data is stored in the cloud so no need to synchronise data.
- Ability to “check” things off your list and see the completion progress.
Upgrade to the paid version within the app and get the following:
- Have an unlimited number of lists (free version limited to 1 list).
- No ads.
MiTime & MiTime Free v1.0.4 are now available from the Apple App Store.
These versions fixes the know issues shown on the previous posts.
Click here to go to the App Store and download MiTime
Click here to go to the App Store and download MiTime Free