Drive Mounty v1.0.1 is now available from the Mac App Store. This update adds or fixes the following things:
- Performance enhancements!
- Fixed issue where UI became unresponsive when attempting to remount a drive!
- Fixed issue where a remount might not occur in rare cases.
Drive Mounty – Keep your network drives connected!
Drive Mounty is an essential tool for anyone using network drives (i.e. NAS):
- Add a network drive for monitoring.
- Drive Mounty will automatically try to reconnect it when it disappears (such as when installing an update).
- Once the network drive is available, Drive Mounty will remount it!
- Simple to use interface.
- Integrated with Notification Centre to keep track of events and allow you to monitor what has happened.
- Ability to set connection attempt limits or have it keep trying forever!
- Once the network drive is configured (with username and password stored to the keychain), no user input is required.
- Autonomous mode – Drive Mounty can be configured to run on startup and minimised so it doesn’t get in your way whilst it’s keeping an eye on your network drives.
- Unlimited number of network drives can be monitored (requires in-app purchase).
Please note: This version (without the one-time in-app purchase) will only allow you to monitor one network drive and once a drive has been reconnected it will stop monitoring. This version is free to allow you to evaluate the app features.
Drive Mounty is now available from the Mac App Store. Click the App Store image above to download it.
Please log any issues you find on this blog and keep an eye out for any updates that are coming!
Text-A-Group v3.0.0 is now available from the App Store. This update adds or fixes the following things:
- Added support for iPad (finally!).
- Added (better) layout support for larger screen devices (again, finally!).
- Added Quick Actions for quick access to message a group (requires 3D Touch compatible device and iOS 9+).
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Text-A-Group v2.1.0 is now available from the App Store. This release adds support for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices.
Text-A-Group v2.0.1 is now available from the App Store. This release fixes all known issues within v2.0.1. For more information, please see the Text-A-Group support page.
Text-A-Group v2.0.0 is now available from the App Store. This update brings a whole new iOS 7 look and feel to the application. A new search feature has also been added for those of you will many different groups. Screenshots below.
Text-A-Group v1.1.0 is now available from the App Store. This update adds the following functionality:
- Tweet or post to Facebook from within the application to unlock additional contact slots!
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded and upgraded the app. Please keep your reviews coming. Thanks!